Providing end-of-life care and bereavement care with distinction
Serving Middlesex, Monmouth and the surrounding counties in Central Jersey
- Would you trade 5 years?Our human experiences train us that if we expect something will feel bad, we try to avoid it.
- It will feel bad, but that doesn’t make it wrongOur human experiences train us that if we expect something will feel bad, we try to avoid it.
- Process versus Being PresentI see myself as a waiting partner and each family I work with partners with me to meet the goals they have for themselves and their pet.
- “How do you do this work?”People ask me how I can do this work: putting pets to sleep, being there at the very moment when life leaves the body.
- “Pets are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.”This quote keeps echoing through my mind this week. It made the rounds on the internet and refreshed my memory of it.